We’re thrilled for you to join us for the return of the Foot in Diabetes UK Annual Conference held at the Harrogate Convention Centre, Tuesday 9th November. This year’s conference theme is Reflect, Reset and Renew: reflecting over the past 20 months, reseting the focus back to patient and foot care, and renewing the ever-present passion and drive to deliver excellent patient care.
We’ll be showcasing innovations and great examples of good practice from around the UK and aboard for the FDUK Award for excellent, as well as presenting sessions to support your practice now. Check out the agenda below and we can’t wait to see you face-to-face in November!
Chair's welcome - REFLECT, RESETTING and RENEWING the FDUK
- What's the plan moving forward
- Membership and how to join
1. Rationalization of Bee Honey Dressing in the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers - Dr Wafaa Saleh (recorded)
Implementing best practice can be NICE and simple - Reducing healing time for Diabetic foot ulcer patients
Implementing NICE recommendations and evidence-based practice
- An Introduction to the DFU Best Practice Statements 2021; standardising DFU practice nationally and healing patients within and beyond a global pandemic
- Best practice implementation and what it can mean for patients and your service
- A Local Wound Outcome Tracker to measure patient outcomes and experience
This house believes that early amputation is preferable to delayed amputation
A. Jayne Robbie & Andrew Sharpe
B. Leanne Atkin & David Wylie
Register to access exclusive content and receive early-bird invitations to exciting events.
Already have an account?
Thank you for visiting Wounds-UK Live.
Please use the link below to securely log out of your account.